1. These conditions regulate the permitted useof the page with URL https://huskventures.com that the company HUSK (Husk Ventures SL), with registered office at Nest City Lab, Carrer https://ecodes.org/d’Alaba 100, 08018 Barcelona with NIF B67066670 makes available to Internet users.
The following means are made available to users where they can direct their requests, questions and complaints: Contact email: email@example.com (HUSK contact email).
2. The intellectual property rights of the page https://huskventures.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the different elements contained therein are owned by HUSK, who is responsible for the exclusive exercise of the rights of exploitation of the same in any form and, especially, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation.
3. These general conditions regulate access and use from the site https://huskventures.com (hereinafter “the Web”) that HUSK makes freely available to Internet users. Access to it implies acceptance without reservation. The use of certain services offered on this site will also be governed by the specific conditions provided in each case, which will be understood as accepted by the mere use of such services.
4. Theis authorized viewing, printing and partial downloading of the content of the Webonly and exclusively if the following conditions are met:
- That it is compatible with the purposes of the Web.
- That it be done with the exclusive aim of obtaining the information contained for personal and private use. Its use for commercial purposes or for distribution, public communication, transformation or decompilation is expressly prohibited.
- That none of the related content on the Web be modified in any way.
- That no graphic, icon or image available on the Web be used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
5. HUSK reserves the right to make, at any time and without the need for prior notice, modifications and updates to the information contained on the Web, its configuration and presentation, and the access conditions.
6. HUSK does not guarantee the absence of interruptions or errors in accessing the Web or its content, nor that it is updated. HUSK will carry out, as long as there are no causes that make it impossible or difficult to execute, and as soon as it has news of errors, disconnections or lack of updating of the contents, all those tasks aimed at correcting errors, reestablishing communication and update the contents.
7. Both access to the Web and the unauthorized use that may be made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the person who made it. HUSK will not be liable for any consequence, damage or harm that may arise from said access or use. HUSK is not responsible for security errors that may occur or for damages that may be caused to the user’s computer system (hardware and software), or to the files or documents stored therein, as a result of:
- The presence of a virus in the user’s computer that is used to connect to the services and contents of the Web.
- A malfunction of the browser.
- The use of non-updated versions of it.
8. HUSK does not assume any responsibility derived from the contents linked from the Web, as long as they are unrelated to it, nor does it guarantee the absence of viruses or other elements in them that may cause alterations in the computer system (hardware and software), in the documents or files of the user, excluding any responsibility for damages of any kind caused to the user for this reason.
9. HUSK ownsthe rights to intellectual property related to its products, services, logos, images, videos, texts,etc.Regarding the appointments of third-party products and services, HUSK recognizes in favor of their owners the corresponding industrial and intellectual property rights, their mere mention or appearance on the Web does not imply the existence of any rights or responsibility of HUSK over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship, or recommendation by HUSK, unless expressly stated.
10. The unauthorized use of the information contained in the Web, its resale, as well as the infringement of HUSK’s Intellectual or Industrial Property rights, will give rise to the legally established responsibilities.
11. Any third-party link to the Web must be to its home page, and “deep links”, “framing” and any other use of the contents of the Web, in favor of unauthorized third parties, are expressly prohibited.
12. HUSK and the user, expressly waiving any other jurisdiction, submit to the courts and tribunals of the domicile of HUSK, Barcelona, Spain.